Minnesota Law Enforcement Explorer Association

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of Frequently asked questions, please take a moment to see if the below information is helpful to you and your post.

Q: Should I turn in my State Conference paper work even though I am unable to included a check with the paper work.
A: Yes, you need to because with out the paper work you will not be on the roster for attending the State Conference.

Q: How do I apply for the Don Cup?
A: By filling out the Don Cup application.  You can find the application on the Awards page.

Q: How do I apply for a Scholarship Award?
A: By filling out our Scholarship application.  You can find the application on the Education Page.

Q: How do I know how much money is in our post Scholarship Account?
A: By contacting the MLEEA Treasurer.  Click here to email.

Q: How do find a post in my area?
A: Click here to see all councils in the state.  They can direct you to the posts closest it you.


If you would like something added to the FAQ page please e-mail Webmaster with your question and we will see respond to your question and may add it to this page.